2 3.13%
  • Lyra

14 21.88%
  • Lara

4 6.25%
  • Delilah

11 17.19%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think the two that sound nice with Maddox are Aria and Lara. I picked Aria because I prefer the name (it's rarer where I am). Lyra would also go with Maddox, but i'm not a fan of the name because of its similarity to liar. Everyone seems to love Rosalie but I think it's a very different style to Maddox. Delilah and Maddox seem too complex together, It sounds like a mouthful to me. I think less is more when pairing with Maddox, Aria also has 3 syllables but it's simple, yet gorgeous. I agree Hadley fits with Maddox's style but it's too 'symmetrical' for me. The two share the same amount of letters, they're both 2 syllables, and of course theres the 'Had' and 'Mad' problem.

So I vote Aria, goodluck

I like Lyra with Maddox; they both have a sort of strangeness to them while still feeling familiar
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

I voted for Lyra. They have a similar style and sound nice together imo. My second choice would have been Hadley.

Aria and Rosalie are a different style then Maddox.

Hadley is too gender neutral to pair with Maddox imo most people would think you have 2 boys.

Lyra, Lara, Delilah match the best style wise.
    Delilah and Maddox seem too complex together, It sounds like a mouthful to me. I think less is more when pairing with Maddox
    So my picks are Lyra or Lara!
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

I voted Rosalie - but may be biased since I just had a little Rosalie of my own, with big brother Maxson. They go by Max and Rosie, pretty adorable IMO