Results 26 to 30 of 33
June 2nd, 2013 03:20 PM #26Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Wilhelmina has been obsessing me lately!
Marigold vs Magnolia
I am just into middle-aged feeling names at the moment!
1. Gertrude- I love Trudy so much, but Gertrude isn't for me. It makes me think of a big goose for whatever reason.
2. Honoria- NMS but it makes me think of pearls & virtue.
3. Roberta- I have been thinking of Robin lately. I have also been thinking of Bert on a boy. Roberta is not for me though.
4. Madeline- Makes me think of cookies & red headed French girls. Cute, but popular for me.
5. Elizabeth- A lovely classic
6. Mary- I absolutely love Mary! I would use it if my husband would agree, but he likes more ott names. I consider variants like Marietta, Marielle...
7. Angela- I love it. It feels nearly dated, but I love it. I think Angelina is more 2013, but that wouldn't stop me from using Angela.
8. Virginia- I can't get past the 'Virgin' part, and Ginnie feels shrill to me, but I love the sound & Southern feeling of this name.
9. Rose- So gorgeous & simple.
10. Scarlett- So beautiful. I met a baby Scarlett this past week!
11. Belle- NMS feels insubstantial.
12. Wilhelmina- I'm obsessed
13. Audrey. nms
14. Caroline- I love this name. It feels classic, breezy, I imagine tennis whites & sailboats, but it doesn't feel overly posh. Like sporty & good.
June 2nd, 2013 04:00 PM #28
Hmm. Well a lot of your names are really not my style at all, but I do like Rose, Elizabeth and Madeline to some degree.
All time favorites (this list gets shorter and shorter almost every day…)
June 2nd, 2013 04:49 PM #30
I'm currently revising my list, so I'm just going to list the ones on my mind (in no special order):
Aubree (I feel guilty admitting it)
Paige (would use as a middle)
Snow (as a middle)
ElizaGideon ~ Ezekiel ~ Abel ~ Emmett ~ Declan ~ Silas ~ Ezra ~ Flynn ~ Jasper ~ Elliot
Maisie ~ Willa ~ Naomi ~ Vivienne ~ Evangeline ~ Gemma ~ Amaryllis ~ Lux ~ Remi ~ Sophie
Shiloh ~ River ~ Sage ~ Rowan
Name Crush of the Moment: Oona
June 2nd, 2013 05:06 PM #32
June 2nd, 2013 05:11 PM #34