Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Yes, sorry!

They're fine to me. Similar but different enough

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Quote Originally Posted by milliemm View Post
    I'm going to be in a minority here and say no. They start with the same latter, and what? Rory has that roar at the start while Ruby is Roo, therefore the starts are completely different, they have two letters in common - Millie and Ellie have more and those are mine and my sister's names. I dislike Rory a lot for a girl, if I heard Rory and Ruby I'd think boy and girl, not girl and girl, but as for them being too close: not in my book.
    I absolutely agree with you.

To be quite frank, I don't see how one can get tangled up in the two names (but that might just be me and my Danish accent). I mean, they're pronounced differently and the only things similar (which is what I think people have against this twin-combination) are the first and last letters.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien