Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

What about Everett ? Love that name and it has the same romanticism that your girl's names have.
    <3 Shannon
    Mama to Ava Grace and baby boy on the way

I love Edmund, the first on your list. I think it fits what you're looking for: familiar, not super common, surprising (because it's not Edward!), handsome, classic.

I also REALLY love Frederick. Frederick William is lovely, masculine, and I think also fits your criteria.

When I was skimming the suggested listes, the only ones I loved were Ambrose and Ezekiel. It depends if you want echoes of the sounds (vowels, -se like Eloise, and the L) or not. Frederick and Edmund would be more distinct from the girl's names. I love Ezra, too, but it's too close to Isla.

I have an Eamon, so I'm partial to that! I also like Edmund, which is basically the English version of Eamon, but I don't like the NN Eddie.

From your original list I like Edmund the best. Followed by Eamon.

I would suggest:
    Oscar (my first thoughts when I saw your daughter's names)
    Tobias
    Hugo
    Adlai (definitely unexpected)
    Hugo
    Rufus
    Rupert
    Isidore
    Augustus or Augustine

Good luck you have lots of great suggestions on this thread!
    One day...