Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Whit, that is fantastic news! That must be such a weight lifted from your mind.

We're all doing well so far, Rich is back to work on Monday, so that's going to be the real test for me, handling a newborn and a toddler on my own!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Good luck Rin! My husband started back yesterday. He's a teacher, so he has summers off. I've done ok these first solo days. They've really been better than I thought, although I must confess, I've relied on TV more than I should. My son loves curious George right now, and there are 5 seasons of it on Netflix. I'll get better though. I'm still only getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night, so I'm on survival mode :-) How is Ronan sleeping? What do you do with Leo while Ronan is nursing? I need some new ideas :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Ronan's sleeping is a bit of a mixed bag, he's had some quite unsettled nights, as well as some great nights where we've had about 8 hours sleep (all up, eg, go to sleep for a few hours, wake up to nurse, then go back to sleep for a few more hours). The average is probably 6ish.
    Since Rich has been on leave, I haven't had to be too creative with what to do with Leo while I feed Ronan. I think the tv might come into use a bit more next week!

current loves

Ronan's sleeping is a bit of a mixed bag, he's had some quite unsettled nights, as well as some great nights where we've had about 8 hours sleep (all up, eg, go to sleep for a few hours, wake up to nurse, then go back to sleep for a few more hours). The average is probably 6ish.
    Since Rich has been on leave, I haven't had to be too creative with what to do with Leo while I feed Ronan. I think the tv might come into use a bit more next week!

current loves