Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    @maltee any sign of baby moving yet? Have you looked into any natural methods of getting baby to turn?

Happy due date to me! No sign of baby moving today, sadly. Hopefully he/she won't keep us waiting too much longer.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Clara Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.

Update on maternity photos....it went really well! Since we rescheduled for the weekend, DH was home too, so we did a few of just me, then photos with DH, then the two (/three) of us with our dog....it made it a lot more comfortable to frame it as family photos instead of maternity photos! So if you're wavering on photos, definitely recommend including your SO/family to make it less nerve wracking and getting some nice shots without feeling too self-conscious.

And an edit because I just saw that last post: Happy due date, pinkballerina!! Hope little one decides it's time to make an entrance soon.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

I have been having pretty intense Braxton Hicks for the past 2-3 days. Anyone else getting more frequent or intense BH? They started coming in a regular pattern of every 15 minutes yesterday. I began wondering if it was heading toward the real deal, but they mellowed out. It was a vivid reminder that the big show isn't too, too far away

Also, I finally did the pregnancy pix today. It was rather painless and actually quite fun. I chose to do them at a Chicano park underneath a bunch of freeway overpasses in SD. Not the typical maternity photo locale, but there were gorgeous and colorful murals everywhere and great architecture above and around. I think they'll be really cool once they are processed. Unfortunately I probably won't get to see them until after little baby arrives.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

@pinkballerina!? any news??
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfmama View Post
    @pinkballerina!? any news??
    No update as of yet Having a stretch and sweep today to hopefully get things going a bit. I really don't want to have to be induced - I'm hoping for a natural birth and a large percentage of inductions seem to statistically end in a section, which I really want to avoid.

I'm getting really impatient, I'm very uncomfortable, I can't sleep, looking after my daughter is problematic cause I can barely walk from my SPD. This last week has been absolutely miserable

My hospital won't let me go more than 10 days overdue so I guess at least I know for sure baby will be here by Wednesday, I just really hope he/she gets moving so that I don't have to be induced.

We're hoping for a boy, and I think we may have gotten him. It "feels" like a boy, if that makes sense.

Hope all the other Summer mamas are well xx

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Clara Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.