Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    We have no idea. Jason and I are trying to figure them out so we can stop calling them baby girl and baby boy
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

Hi all! I was hoping someone would start this thread

I am due with my first on July 5. It still feels surreal to me, though. We are also waiting to find out the sex, although I have a pretty strong feeling it's a baby boy.

I'd love to hear how those pregnancy photos went, too. I am scheduled for some next week, but I am thinking of backing out because I hate getting pics taken under normal circumstances, but 35-40 lbs heavier than usual makes me very anxious about this whole thing.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

I'm due on the very last day of summer...Labor Day! Yes I know, the puns are inevitable.
    Baby girl K.A.
    Born September 2013

Guilty pleasures: Anastasia Isadora/Isidore Nicodemus Persephone Darrow Opaline Aurelia Chloe Mirabel Camelia

My photos were actually postponed until this weekend because we had some crazy thunderstorms roll through. Actually feeling better about them as DH will be home so we can take some together...we have so few photos of the two of us that it will be nice (even if I'm still a little self conscious about them!) Will let you know how they go...

Sdsurfmama, oh I hope you have a boy just because Desmond Sanders is such a handsome name!!

Sixpomegranateseeds, my friend went into labor on Labor Day last year, quite punny indeed.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    Sdsurfmama, oh I hope you have a boy just because Desmond Sanders is such a handsome name!!
    Thanks. I need to hear that because I am beginning to doubt the decision. I do love the name, but I got a less than glowing response to it by a male friend. I need to probably keep it quiet until the baby is born and not let other people influence the decision. But, now I keep thinking maybe there's a better name out there.......I just haven't found it yet.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau