Names Searched Right Now:

An all girls sibset

My 3 main characters are an all girls sibset, the youngest 12 or 13, the middle 14 or 15 and the eldest no older than 16. Their last name is Teller, and the middle child is Samantha. Samantha is a clever girl, spunky but a little quiet. Her older sister is very similar and very intellectual, thoughtful. The youngest is optimistic and energetic. She always looks happy, even if she isn't that happy. I only need the oldest and youngest girls names, I've decided on Samantha for the middle girl.

I can see them with proper sounding names with spunky, short nicknames. Also, nothing very unusual or out of the top 100.

I feel like Samantha's sisters could be

Abigail
    Madison
    Alison/Addison
    Caitlin
    Charlotte
    Susannah

Hope it was any help!

__________Caroline. 22 year old from Brazil.______________
    ____ __ Clara | Lydia | Anaïs | Alice | Zoe | Eve |
    _________Louisa | Georgina | Edith | Beatrix | Fleur |
    ___ _____Gabriel | Thomas | Oliver | James | Archer
    ________Rowan | Jack | Rhys | Lachlan | Theodore

_ please, vote on my namelist:
    ___________________www.babynames.com/namelist/9789681______________

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Sisters for Samantha:

Jennifer
    Kimberly
    Jessica
    Chloe
    Rebecca
    Lauren
    Caitlin
    Rachel
    Madeline/Madison
    Georgia
    Ella/Ellie/Eleanor
    Emily

Samantha was quite a popular name so it makes sense that all three sisters have fairly popular names, I think.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

“I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski