Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Going against the majority here, but I love Theo and Harrison, Linnea and Harrison, and Linnea and Cora. I guess they just sound good together. But honestly (I don't lie - I call it honesty. My brother calls it having no filters, haha), it was really hard to choose, all your names are amazing. I spent like five minutes staring at the screen and chewing my lip, LOL.

Whatever you choose, good luck!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Going against the majority here, but I love Theo and Harrison, Linnea and Harrison, and Linnea and Cora. I guess they just sound good together. But honestly, it was really hard to choose, all your names are amazing. I spent like five minutes staring at the screen and chewing my lip, LOL.

Whatever you choose, good luck!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

Quote Originally Posted by newdad2011 View Post
    ....decided to put this in the 'Names' forum.

My wife & I are due with twins in August and we are not going to find out the gender(s). My question is not: Do you think we're crazy for not finding out (given the consensus of our family - we most certainly are) but what you think of our name combinations. We are considering the following two sets of pairs for each gender. I would be so very grateful for your time in picking the favorite for each gender combo.

BOY/BOY: Leo/Jasper
    Theo/Harrison

BOY/GIRL: Theo/Lila
    Linnea/Harrison

GIRL/GIRL: Lila/Thea
    Linnea/Cora

Thank you in advance for your time in posting a reply.
    My faves are: Leo & Jasper, Theo & Lila and Lila & Thea. But my true faves are Lila & Cora.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Oh all four of your boy names are to die for! Sitting here trying to pick between Leo and Theo is so hard. I think I like Theo a tiny bit more than Leo, but I like Jasper a tiny bit more than Harrison. Theo and Jasper is my vote! (although I don't think you can go wrong at all, unless you do Leo & Theo! LOL)

For girls I really love Lila and Cora. Thea and Linnea are both pretty, but just don't have that same beautiful classic feel of Lila and Cora, IMO. Again though, I don't think you can go wrong here.

As far as one of each, it's Theo and Lila by a mile!

BOY/BOY: Leo/Jasper
    Theo/Harrison

BOY/GIRL: Theo/Lila
    Linnea/Harrison

GIRL/GIRL: Lila/Thea
    Linnea/Cora