Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Elise Marie, Kathryn Grace, Belen Nicole, Sarah Louise

What do you think about the names Elise Marie, Kathryn Grace, Belen Nicole and Sarah Louise as first names for girls?
    -Evelyn

I like Belen Nicole best. Honestly, I find most of them kind of boring and predictable. Especially Elise Marie & Kathryn Grace.
    Looking for a unique yet legitimate name, check out my growing database of names, I have names from Albanian to Yiddish http://legitbabenames.wordpress.com

They're not bad, but they seem more like first-middle combos to me.
    They're nice names, but very "plain" or "predictable"
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

They're all very nice, traditional (with the exception of Belen, maybe), lovely girls' names. Sarah is my favorite but Elise and Catherine (prefer this spelling) are lovely, too. I think an interesting MN would spice up the combos, though--like Sarah Violet, Elise Clementine, Catherine Elena, etc. Just a few ideas.

I really love Sarah, Catherine, and Elise, though! Very lovely, classic, traditional.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I think that they all sound feminine and sweet. Belen is not my style though... love the others!