Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • SAXON

6 33.33%
  • ARLO

12 66.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Absolutely Arlo, without hesitation.

Arlo just has a happy and 'cool' vibe to it. Then again, I'm a huge fan of -o ending boy names. Saxon is not my cup of tea. It feels harsh to me, and I don't really like how it is associated with the name of an ethnicity.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Thanks for all the feedback, its really helpful to see how other people will "react" to a name, whichever one we choose :-)

I've added a poll as well, so if you could vote on that, it would be great!

I like both equally but Saxon was on our list as my hubby's pic. I thought Sonny would be an alternative nn to Sax.
    Could you hold on to both until the big arrival and see which one 'fits'.

Btw I don't think naming your son Saxon is anything like naming him Scottish. It's more like naming your child Brittany, Roman, Albion or Avalon or

Saxon! I absolutely love it. I used to really like Arlo, too, but I'm hearing it all over the place on here. It wouldn't surprise me if Arlo hit it big-time, while Saxon will remain under the radar, I think. I would love to meet a little Saxon!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter