Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Ivybel for a mn wdyt?

My MIL middle name is Ivy and my partner loves the name. We have a first name picked and I want to honour the name Ivy as well as my great-grandmother who was named Christabel.

I dont really want to use two middle names, does Ivybel make an okay middle name? our last name ends in an ee sound so freya ivee crosslee kinda gets on my nerves and i thought adding the bel could make is sound nicer and also honor another family member..

Do you think its usable?

I really like Ivybel, and Freya is literally my number one name, but the excessive y's in the combo Freya Ivybel bother me. It's completely a matter of personal taste and pickiness though because I respond to names visually more than aurally. But other than that it sounds great. With your last name though, I think Freya Ivy flows better than Freya Ivybel.

Good luck and congrats
    Last edited by minisia; June 1st, 2013 at 03:56 AM.

It's not my style but I think it works with Freya and your surname I love names that have personal meaning so for you Ivybel ticks lots of boxed in my books.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I like smoosh names! Go for it

Crushing on
    Vilhelmina ◇ Elysia ◇ Hilda ◇ Fiona ◇ Inga ◇ Felicia ◇ Rosa ◇ Lovisa ◇ Freja ◇ Isobel ◇ Gustav ◇ Odin ◇ Axel ◇ Emil ◇ Angus ◇ Ingo ◇ Georg ◇ Tore ◇ Atlas ◇ Imre

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

I kinda like it! Creative without being over the top. Plus, I love that it's meaningful. I say go for it!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo