Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Carolyn Ruth and Kathleen something (she was Irish)
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Maternal grandma - Gail
    Paternal grandma - Delma
    Paternal step-grandma - Violet

Maternal great-grandmas - Emma and Hattie
    Paternal great-grandmas - Retta and Zona
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

My grandmothers are Esther (goes by her middle name Joyce) and Andrea. My great grandmothers were Edith, Jessie, Thelma, and Laura Jean.

Maternal : Vera
    Paternal : Cecilia

Florence and Evagene (my husband's grandmothers)

Paternal Grandmother: Beulah Mae Victoria
    Maternal Grandmother: Ella Marie (My sister's fn is Victoria, mn is Marie, so they are both out of the running for me.)
    Maternal Great Grandmother (just died 6 mos ago): Rosa Lee--Lee was her maiden last name, Rosalie is a name on our compromise list.

Husband's Maternal Grandmother: First name unknown, middle name Joan (prn Jo-Ann, which is what she went by)
    Husband's Paternal Grandmother: Sally middle name unknown. (I asked and he can't tell me!)

His mother is Ruth Ann (goes by Ann), my mother was Terri Anne (Just wanted to share the names of the grandmothers-to-be, if we are successful in TTC).
    Mommy to one amazing Allegra Valentine, born May 2014.

Current name crushes: Daphne, Allegra, Rosalie, Minerva, Alistair, Jules, Ellington, Caspar