Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    My maternal grandmother was named Beatrice and I remember her very well - she was such a beautiful and special lady. My paternal grandmother was named Jessie and she was also just a wonderful person. My father was named Jesse after her. Beatrice and my grandfather Richard had 11 children, and my paternal grandparents had 8 children.

My grandmothers: Margaret Cecilia and Cynthia May (I was named Margaret Cynthia after them.)
    My great-grandmothers: Anastasia (Nancy), Cecilia, Della Mae, Josie Lee
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting Catherine "Cate" Ophelia in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Maternal - of hungarian ancestry - was Sofina Romola
    Paternal - of german/polish/jewish ancestry - is Dora

My husband's maternal - dutch - was Saskia
    My husband's paternal - danish - was Viola
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

My wonderful (94 year old!) grandmother's name is Ada. No middle name. She was born soon after an older sister had died, and her parents, still reeling from that, named her after her mother (my great grandmother).

My other grandmother's name is Ruth Winifred.

My partner's grandmothers are Hazel Millicent (his paternal grandmother) and Carmelina "Lee".

Maternal grandmother Jeanette (pronounced jnette without a long 'jean' if you get my drift), her sisters are June and Caroline. One of my great grandmother's names was Florence.