Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My poll closed but I have spent more time looking at names :) What do you think?

So I posted this poll a couple days ago:
    http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...t-can-t-decide!

and if you read the first entry of my previous post, I explain my thoughts on the top 3 names we are considering:

Corinna
    Hazel
    Willa

Hazel won the poll and most agree it goes best with Camille. It is the name we love the most but I am just concerned about popularity!

Here are a few more names I like but I do not like the nicknames that may be associated with these names!
    Genevieve
    Leona
    Aveline
    Vera (the problem is: our last name begins with a V)
    Vivienne

Do you like any of these better than Hazel? and with Camille?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and any help you can offer

Without knowing your surname, I'd probably go for Hazel. It's quite a cute name... Most of the other names have scattered V's... which could possibly be problematic with your surname. Mostly, though, I just think Hazel is adorable. It brings to mind my grandma's friend... so cats, hot chocolate, rows of books, and laughter.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I really like Genevieve and Camille- something about them seems great to me. What nicknames for Genevieve don't you like? In your poll, I voted for Hazel, but that was without reading that it went with Camille (and something about that combo seems off.)
    So yes, Genevieve and Camille is my choice.
    Good luck!
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

After talking to my husband more, Genevieve just might be too long with our last name which has 7 letters. If we chose that name, I wouldn't want her to be called Ginny/Jen...I guess I am just not a huge fan of shortened names. Thanks!

I vote for Leona.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country