Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you think?

I'm due in 5 weeks with a baby girl and I really love the name Haven. My prob is I have a niece named Hayden and am worried the names are too similiar??? What do u think?

They are very similar. How often do you see your niece?? If it is only a few times a year, that's not bad. Also, if you're super in love with the name...it might not bother you!!!

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Fiona, Nora, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

A little similar, in my opinion, but I guess it depends on a) how often you will see your niece and b) how your brother/sister would feel about your child having a somewhat similar name to her cousin.

Other ideas (somewhat) similar to Haven:
    Eden
    Ava
    Avalon
    Aya
    Avery
    Eve/Eva/Evie/Evelyn
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!

I see my niece often and I have asked my sister and she doesn't have a prob with it. I have just had such a hard time deciding on a name that my boyfriend agrees with. I really love the name but am just not 100% only because of that reason. Other names we considered were Hadleigh, Laikyn, laelyn, Everleigh, Lainey, and a few others. Prob is they are all names my boyfriend came up with and although some are ok I'm not crazy about any of them. I already gave him the ok to pick the middle name himself and he choose Kree and is set on it. So I also have a hard time choosing names I like with Kree I want something girly I know.

I agree- it comes down to how often you will see your niece. If you live far apart and it will only be confusing at Christmas, it is not a big deal.

@claireelise I love Eve! I hear lots of elaborations of Eve on little girls (Evelyn, Ava, et al) but never just clear, simple, beautiful Eve.