Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aillidh View Post
    I like Norah best. I honestly think it flows better with the sibset, maybe because of the short-ness and syllables in Anna and Lila. Also because I'm just not a huge fan of Mirabelle, it's a bit too cutesy for my tastes. I think Norah ages better with a baby to an adult.
    I agree with this post. Also I love the name Nora.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I would choose Nora as the name that goes best with the sibset.

But, I think you really want to use Mirabelle, so I think that's what you should do.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

They're both very lovely choices (though I much prefer the Nora and Mirabel spellings), you can't go wrong. I would choose Mirabel for you, as it seems to be your favourite, and I think Nora might make your sibset a little bit too matchy. With Mirabel, she'd still have the option to be Mira if she wanted a name like her sisters. Good luck!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

I prefer Nora, but without the "h".

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

I like Mirabelle much, much better than Norah! Like caroline, I'd use the Mirabel spelling to take some of the frill out of it. I like the idea of using Mira if she wants to match her sisters.

Will this be your last child? If not, I'd avoid two-syllable names that end with A so you don't get locked into a theme.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr