Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I really like your name list, but I don't it as names with edge. I have a Bennett (never Ben), so I love that. However, I have always felt like is was a soft name. Names that I feel like have edge and would go with Talon are:

Cash
    Max
    Drake
    Finn
    Dax
    Nash
    Rex

I love Sullivan and I second Samson and Benton. Especially Benton since that's my little man's name. We love it because it's similar enough to Benjamin, Bennett, and Bentley that people don't find it weird; but it's rare enough that he's the only one. I would also suggest Edison, Harrison, and Lawson.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

Quote Originally Posted by caty_beth89 View Post
    I love Sullivan and I second Samson and Benton. Especially Benton since that's my little man's name. We love it because it's similar enough to Benjamin, Bennett, and Bentley that people don't find it weird; but it's rare enough that he's the only one. I would also suggest Edison, Harrison, and Lawson.
    I second Benton, one of my fav names... and Edison is grand, too! I'd also recommend Orion, Caelum, Sterling, Soren, Lars, Leif, Quentin, Reid, Roman, Dante, Anders, Anderson, Kian, Keaton, Kenyon, Declan, Lachlan, Tucker, Kai, and Piers. At least the -ank ending is very easy to work with.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

What about Foster nn Fox... Fox and Talon would be cute! Foster would be my top pick if my last name didn't start with "F." I like Whittaker the best of your names to go with the sibset, but don't think Jack works in the middle when the first name is so surnamey. It sounds like it should be Jack Whittaker instead of Whittaker Jack. This actually applies to all of the names you have picked. I love the suggestion of Benton and Lincoln. I also love:
    Finnegan
    Sullivan
    Maxwell
    Bennett
    Favorite Girls' Names: Anthea, Harriet, Vera, Fairfax
    Favorite Boys' Names: Hartley, Clyde, Amias, Ambrose

I agree with your comment on Jack Whittaker. I love Jack as a first name, but my hubs thinks it's too common.
    I really love Benton as well. I'm going to have to discuss that one with him
    Sullivan has always been at the top of my list - and Talon loves it because it reminds him of Sully from Monsters Inc

Thanks for the suggestions - they're all wonderful!