Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remember looking for Zelda Astrid's little brother's name? She's finally a big sister

Hope you remember me. The one with danish husband, daughter named Zelda Astrid and incurable fondness for literary names.

Naming our little boy was a real challenge, you know. We had very long list of names of authors and heroes and very long list of apprehensions: aren't they pretentious? Aren't they too weak compred to Zelda? Aren't they forever associated with their famous bearers only?

When our little miracle arrived on Wednesday, May 15th, we were absolutely sure we can throw our list away. He wasn't Magnus, wasn't Huxley and definitely wasn't Hugo. Not at all. For 48hrs was he nameless and we were panicked. Our families and friends called us, asking 'What's his name', and we answered repeatedly 'Eeeeeh, he doesn't hve it yet'. Finally, the answer appeared.

Our new son is Dashiell Roman Leif. He's pink, soft, irresistibly handsome and incredibly loud.

Thank you for your help with my naming crisis, we didn't chose any of the names but I felt really more comfortable with some strong sets prepared.

All the best.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Oh, congratulations!! What a handsome name, and it's lovely with Zelda Astrid (still one of my favourite name combos ever!). Hope you're all having a lovely time together.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Fantastic choice! Love Zelda and Dashiell together -- they're almost reversed syllables of each other yet sound completely distinct. Congratulations and thanks for letting us know your good news.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Congratulations! You've picked wonderful names that I'm sure he'll grow to love. Zelda and Dashiell are marvelous together.

Happy to welcome another Dane with a wonderful name! ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~