Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Elias & Hugo as brothers - they compliment each other without being matchey at all.

Hugo Lukasz is very handsome.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I don't think Hugo is too nerdy at all and I really like Elias and Hugo together as they make a great sib-set.

Thank you all very much for the feedback! I'm starting to feel like Hugo could be the name... maybe. What I really need to do is say it aloud more to get a better feel for how it sounds. Does anyone know of any nicknames there are out there for Hugo? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Hugh.

Thank you, Javad, for the other suggestions. I've always loved the name Luke but I don't love it's popularity (In fact, Elias was almost a Luke). I've never given much thought to Lucian, but now that you have mentioned it, I do rather like it. I also like Olin and Owen. I'm going to have to play around with these.

I would still love to get more suggestions if anyone has any other ideas for a good name for Elias' possible brother! Ideally I would like to have 3 boy-names to take to the hospital so my husband and I can make our decision after seeing the little one

Thanks again... I'm starting to feel a little less panicked!

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I adore Hugo. It's one of my favorite boy names, though the OH has nixed it. I think the nn Hugh is cute. I also thought we could use Huck- which is kind of stretch, but I like it. I also really love one of your girl choices- Sabine is gorgeous!
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

Oooh, roseymaam, I love Huck as a nickname! Thanks for the idea
    Any other nickname suggestions?

Though we've been focusing on Hugo, I've also been thinking of other names from our list:
    Oliver
    Sebastian
    Jude
    Emeric

Does anyone have any thoughts on how these measure up against Hugo? How they sound with Elias? With Lukasz as a mn? I am so indecisive and I just want to keep my options open.

Thank you all