Names Searched Right Now:

What's my style?

Hi berries! I know how well you all categorize names and well I'm stumped as to what my style is. I'm not expecting yet, but DH and I have been TTC so I'm definitely thinking more and more about names, and I think it would be helpful to know what my specific style is. Thanks so much

Here is a list of my favorites so far
    Lyra
    Dahlia
    Hazel
    Fiona
    Ivy
    Lila

I think you like short, girly names that kind of lean to the trendy side. They all have personality, spunk, or attitude.

Lyra and Lila are too close sounding, to be honest. Unless you're pronouncing the Li in Lila like the Li in Lily. Still can cause confusion on paper, if that's the case.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Quote Originally Posted by missmelissa View Post
    Hi berries! I know how well you all categorize names and well I'm stumped as to what my style is. I'm not expecting yet, but DH and I have been TTC so I'm definitely thinking more and more about names, and I think it would be helpful to know what my specific style is. Thanks so much

Here is a list of my favorites so far
    Lyra
    Dahlia
    Hazel
    Fiona
    Ivy
    Lila
    Your style is that you love mostly short, spunky, modern and familiar names. Love Dahlia.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country