Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

More names like this....

This is the long list of names my DH and I agree on. I'm looking for more names that feel similar, because I'm just not sure that there are two names here that I love. If both babies are girls, are there any pairings you particularly like? Or do you love one and have a suggestion for another? I can't believe that after all the years I have spent obsessing over names, that I'm out fishing for names, but I feel stuck. Our daughters are Ruby June & Lucy Pearl, but at this point I am trying to be open to different syllable groupings and different ending sounds other than "ee". I'd say my favorite pairings right now are Sadie & Molly although randomly the other day I was thinking about Arianna & Annabella. They are way more feminine than I usually lean, not to mention they both include "anna", so obviously, I am starting to loose my twin-gestating mind. Any help you can give, I would appreciate.

Amy
    Annie
    Arwen
    Audrey
    Autumn
    Charlotte
    Clementine
    Cora
    Daisy
    Delilah
    Eliza
    Emily
    Evelyn
    Evie
    Fiona
    Gabrielle
    Holly
    Iris
    Josephine (Josie)
    Juliet
    Lilliana
    Maggie
    Matilda (Tillie)
    Molly
    Penelope (Penny)
    Poppy
    Sadie
    Tessa
    Violet

I assume you're having twin girls! Congrats! Picking from your list my favourite combo is Iris and Cora although really, I love so many of these names. But I feel like Iris and Cora are different from your two girls' names in that they don't end in -y but they are still the same number of letters and syllables. Ruby, Lucy, Iris and Cora. I like it.

Other possible suggestions would be...
    Linnea
    Mila
    Mara
    Rose
    Imogen

Thanks! I like Mila and Rose also, we have Rose on our middle name list. We won't find out the gender for a while, I'm just trying to be prepared. Since we already have two girls, I've already used my two favorite girl names, so it's getting harder!

Yeah Rose is really popular as a middle which is why I think it's cool as a first name. You don't see it that often. And Mila is really nice as well. I lived in Europe for a couple years and I saw lots of cute little Mila's.

Good luck!