Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I actually don't mind some matching with siblings. I don't love Trinity Jade because it is two word names. Maybe Trinity with another middle? Or another T name as suggested by rollo.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I have no problem with three tr-names, matching sibling names doesn't bother me at all. I'm not crazy about Trinity Jade though, what if you have another child after Trinity? And it also feels almost fanatic to me, but that's my taste. Two word names are a bit much, maybe Trinity Jane?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I disagree with many of the others as I think it is fine to go,with Tr beginning for a sibset. Just be careful with that if you plan more more children.

I do like Tristan. Tristan comes across as preppy to me. Travis seems like a very different style than Tristan as it comes across as very country and Southern. Trinity fits more with Travis though I tend to think of Trinity as urban, religious, recent immigrant.

I think if you are going to use Trinity, it works better with a more traditional, feminine middle name like Jane rather than Jade.

Other Tr names that might work, Trish, Tricia, Tracy, Trudy, Truly.

You could also go with T names: Tessa is beautiful.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Of course Ottilie brings up a good point, are there any other Tr- names you like (just in case?)

How about Triona, Tremaine, or Traviata (hehe)?
    Baby boy due October 2014! Current tentative name:

Sequoia Orion

Honestly (and sorry for the honesty... but you did ask), I strongly dislike it. Trinity Jade combines two nouny names... it sounds like a brand of jade or holy jade... Also, Trinity is quite close to Tristan. My final objection is that Trinity is quite trendy, but that's just a style issue.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina