Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LOL. See below, i just finished adding these to my signature
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Well if I really loved a name then I'd use it but I still have a few that I like but wouldn't use.

Boys:
    Fox - As a first name. We think its a little to 'Foxy' as a first name. We used it for our sons middle name though and he loves it! When we introduce him to people he makes sure to tell them that his middle name is Fox!

Bear - We love it but think it's a little to much. Cute for a little boy and manly for a guy but we're still unsure whether it's a substantial name. We love Auberon or Oberon with the nickname Bear though!

Oliver - Too popular and my nephew is Oliver and my friend's daughter is Olive.

Maddox - Too celeb baby but I really like it!

Girls:

Novalee - It looks really trendy but I love the sound of it and think it's just beautiful. Novella is another favourite which we would use, though.

Starla - I think its really beautiful and the NN Star is adorable, but a lot of people label it as a 'stripper name' which I'm sure some people would disagree with but I also have an Aunt Kayla and a cousin Layla so we think it's a little close.

Can't think of any more for girls!
    Mum to 4.

I didn't expect so many people to keep posting! Wow. I love all these new and fresh names.

fern_d: In your signature, I see your children's names and most of them would be quilty pleasure names for me. For example, Astoria Lark and Juniper Luelle is so out there, but BEAUTIFUL. It's good to see how you and your husband put creativity into naming. Love it!
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Quote Originally Posted by makaylaerin View Post
    I didn't expect so many people to keep posting! Wow. I love all these new and fresh names.

fern_d: In your signature, I see your children's names and most of them would be quilty pleasure names for me. For example, Astoria Lark and Juniper Luelle is so out there, but BEAUTIFUL. It's good to see how you and your husband put creativity into naming. Love it!
    Aw, thank you! Thats really sweet!

People give us weird looks when we first introduce them but they always warm up to the names because they suit them perfectly!
    Mum to 4.

I only really have one which is Caspian Sherlock Dorian Edmund (all one name), I especially love that all the names are from fictional characters.
    Wholocked, history and chemistry loving teenberry (16).
    Hoping to be a mummy in the very distant future. Dreaming of...
    Pandora Valencia FaeEvanthe Lyra Annabeth
    Little Misses
    Caspian Sherlock WalterPhoenix Arthur Blaise
    Mister Men

Crushing on... ✦ AmadeaGeorgianaViolaPtolemyArchieHamish
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end."
    • Mycroft Holmes • Sherlock (BBC) • His Last Vow •