Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I was obsessed with Tess, Meg, Scarlette and Lucy when I was a kid. I named every single Barbie I owned one of those names, and I don't think i would use any of them now
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Oh, as a kid I loved Linda and wanted to be a Linda so much.....geeze, as I look back I have to laugh!

I also liked

Tessa, Jessica and Lauren. I thought they were so much more refined than Jamee.

Well in 5th grade (and younger) I personally wanted to be named Jamie. When my friends and I would play house or vampires or the like (anything where I had to play a boy, basically) I was also Tucker, nn Puck.

I don't remember practically ANY of the names I wanted to use, but here's the one's a remember.
    Sadie (This was my number #1 for YEARS. She had a middle name that I still can't remember...)
    Declan Avery
    Caleb Atticus

I don't remember much more, all my sons were to have "A" middle names though

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

5th grade...oh man!

Natalie, Shae, and Nicole were my favorite girl names and I loved Elijah and Emmett for a boy

5th grade I love Gideon, Nikolaus, and Gabriel for boys. Girls were Sam (not Samantha), Paige and Katerina.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire