Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    I love Aphrodite Marian Illyria for you/Roo! Congrats!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Josiah, Gilbert, August, Wesley, Clifford, Hugh Theodore

Another vote for Marian Illyria. It works very well, and strikes a great balance. You have the Robin Hood, maritime & mystical elements to Marian-- a great "normal" choice! I like the 4-3-4-1 syllable count and the stresses all fall in the right place.

Now quick, go register her!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Aphrodite Marian Illyria is quite pretty. Plus the initials spelling AMIE is adorable. Congrats!

Aphrodite Marian Illyria is gorgeous!!! (Well ok, either way is gorgeous but this is my favorite.), I like the spacing of Marian in between the 4 syllable names for flow, and let's face it, I like that it spells a word. Yay Roo! Congrats on finding her three perfect names! <3
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

YES!!!
    Excellent choice Mr Otter. Marian is substantial and beautiful. It rounds out the name perfectly and it's very blue-green.

At first I preferred Aphrodite Illyria Marian, because Illyria ripples along and Marian has a settling quality that's nice at the end of a name.
    But taking your last name into consideration, I like Aphrodite Marian Illyria. That way the more exotic Aphrodite Illyria isn't a separate unit from the more "normal" Marian Els. It's ABAB rather than AABB. Plus, I really see the appeal of those adorable initials.
    On the other hand, one could argue against putting Illyria and Els up against each other because of the A and the E running together... Just to be fussy.

Both are great Otter. It's hard to choose.