Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I just wanted to say i think Ditaroo makes an extremely cute nn

I'm still on Aphrodite Illyria Rose - for the same reasons as before - It gives her atleast "one" normal, more "easily" blendable name and it sounds great!

I do think you need one name that is more capable of blending in, for her own sake.

Thanks lovelies!

Christina; I looooooove Seawillow (yes, with multiple o's). And I love it with Illyria, so cute!

Renny; oooh, that kind of makes me like Aella/Aello more. A connection to Agg/Ayella! Wohoo!

C&P; thanks, I love the Rosen one too, the connection to her Cornish side would be a nice little salute. I also love Aphrodite Miranda Rosen, so pretty.

Bonnie; Aphrodite Illyria Delphine and Aphrodite Delphine Willow are lovely, thank you!

Svea; that was my fault, I should've closed the thread! Thanks, I like that combo as well.

Tay; thanks, I love Thalassa and Melanthe but they're a bit much with the first name I think!

Bellarina; thank you so much, I love Tabitha too!

Bladey; Love the way you reason your way through names. Lettice is beautiful, I really like it, and it does fit right in. Illyria is not set in stone, we're having a discussion about it at the moment.

Flamingo; yes, I know, but it's also the Cornish word for rose, and we've got Cornish family (or he has).

Betty; thanks, I quite like Aphrodite Illyria Celeste!

Dina; I really love Charis too... it's so beautiful.

Zelia; thank you! Aphrodite Illyria Selene is so lovely!

Fluz; Aphrodite Willow Delphine and Aphrodite Laurel Clemency are gorgeous, thank you!

Lulu; thank you, those are very pretty!

mge; Aphrodite's pronounced af-ruh-DAI-tee.

natural; thank you, those are some of my very favourites too! Mazarine is very pretty, but I don't really feel a connection to it...

brynie; I did think about it, but three is too many... I even think two can be too much

Kathryn; thanks, I think those are lovely too.

Gwen; oh, I like Aphrodite Sylvia Charis very much! Thank you!

Araminta; thanks, I like Aphrodite Delphine Rose and Aphrodite Tabitha Nell so much!

Lex; wow, look at that! Thanks so much, and I agree with almost everything you said. I do like Aphrodite Miranda Aello and Aphrodite Cressida Nell. Thanks for taking the time to comment on the names, it's very helpful.

Moonie; I quite like Aphrodite Illyria Viola!! And Aphrodite Willow Illyria is beautiful... thanks!!

Tiggerian; oh, yes, if we choose to go with Illyria the second middle will be something completely normal!

Thanks all again, so much!

I should've said this in the original post; if we choose to go with Illyria, the second middle will be a normal name (bye bye Aello and nature names!) like Sophia, Tabitha or Celeste. Boyfriend isn't too keen on Illyria; he's okay with it because he thinks it's beautiful and knows how much I love it, but he thinks that with Aphrodite we should have two normal middles to even things out.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Just so you know i've always been terrible at middle names.
    I was thinking 'Aphrodite Angelica Wren' but that's 2 a's isn't it! see....

Aphrodite Olivia Wren sounds quite similar to that. Or Aphrodite Letitia Wren.
    Last edited by leona23; May 31st, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Aphrodite Illyria Rose gets my vote

Just out of curiosity, what will you do if you feel she no longer suits Aphrodite in a couple of months, or her spirit changes?

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.