Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    The one that really stood out to me fitting with your imagery was Aphrodite Nerissa Willow, which I love. I also like Aphrodite Illyria Delphine, Aphrodite Wren Illyria, Aphrodite Miranda Willow, and Aphrodite Illyria Olwen.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Daisy, Eleanor/Eloise, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zara/Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Patrick, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

I like Aphrodite Illyria Delphine, because it reminds me of the sea, like Cristina said. Also, how exactly is Aphrodite pronounced? I'm pretty sure it's "Af-ro-DYE-tee", but I'm not positive.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

How awesome that you choose Aphrodite, as her new first name.

If it matters, the name I like preselected by you and others are:
    Aphrodite Illyria Rose
    Aphrodite Nerissa Willow
    Aphrodite Illyria Lettice
    Aphrodite Delphine Wren

Also, from the blog the other day, I remember seeing the name Mazarine, thought that maybe that would appeal to you.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Why not 3 middle names? I think it is essential to include Illyria (too gorgeous to leave behind)

Aphrodite Illyria Laurel Rose
    Aphrodite Illyria Willow Iris
    Aphrodite Illyria Tabitha Wren
    Aphrodite Illyria Lucy Maia
    Aphrodite Illyria Violette Selene
    Aphrodite Illyria Delphine Estelle

I think Illyria is so beautiful and I hope you use it! Aphrodite Illyria Wren is still my favorite. I also love Aphrodite Illyria Rose. Good luck choosing the middles!
    Girls: Cordelia, Phoebe, Rose

Boys: Lucian, Alexander, Liam