Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I like Ryanne or Ryann for honoring purposes. Perhaps, you'd like Ryley Ann as another idea.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

I would prefer Ryan as a middle name.

I like it, and since it's an honor name I think you should go for it. It wouldn't be the first name that someone mispronounced, and it's not unattractive or overly contrived as a feminization. Ryann or Ryley Ann are also good ideas though, FWIW.

There's a whole list of bird baby names here, btw - Bird Baby Names - List | Nameberry.com. I like Ryanne Lark best.

I would pronounce it incorrectly. My first thought was Rhian (as in Rhiannon). Ryanne just looks made-up to me. If you'd like to honor your brother, I'd either just use the name Ryan (though my first thought would be it's a boy, I can understand if it's honoring a family member) or choose something similar like Rhian or Rhiannon. There's also Nyra, an anagram of Ryan's name, and both Rhya (pronounced RYE-uh) and Raya (same) which use the first syllable of the name.

I like it, and I've seen it before, though it's somewhat rare. Ryanne Allegra or Ryanne Alexandra sound good to me.