Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I like Ryanne or Ryann for honoring purposes. Perhaps, you'd like Ryley Ann as another idea.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Leonie

I would prefer Ryan as a middle name.

I like it, and since it's an honor name I think you should go for it. It wouldn't be the first name that someone mispronounced, and it's not unattractive or overly contrived as a feminization. Ryann or Ryley Ann are also good ideas though, FWIW.

There's a whole list of bird baby names here, btw - Bird Baby Names - List | Nameberry.com. I like Ryanne Lark best.

I would pronounce it incorrectly. My first thought was Rhian (as in Rhiannon). Ryanne just looks made-up to me. If you'd like to honor your brother, I'd either just use the name Ryan (though my first thought would be it's a boy, I can understand if it's honoring a family member) or choose something similar like Rhian or Rhiannon. There's also Nyra, an anagram of Ryan's name, and both Rhya (pronounced RYE-uh) and Raya (same) which use the first syllable of the name.

I like it, and I've seen it before, though it's somewhat rare. Ryanne Allegra or Ryanne Alexandra sound good to me.