Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Struggling to pick a boys name!

I am sure of my girls shortlist but am struggling with narrowing down the boys. Let me know your favourites from the below and the best combos for a sibset of 2 boys:
    Noah
    Leo
    Elijah
    Theo
    Rex
    Casper
    Tristan

Great list!

My top 2 favorites would have to be: Tristan and Elijiah

Some combos:
    Elijiah Rex
    Tristan Casper

Great List!
    I like Noah, Leo, Elijah, Theo, and Tristan.
    My favorite is Leo.
    Good Luck!

Rex and Caspar are my favorites on your list, hands down. Rex is short and sweet, and 100% boyish while being a decent adult name (and a super cute old man's name one day ). Caspar is fun as well, and it makes me think of holidays--one of the Wise Men in the Biblical Christmas story is traditionally known as Caspar (this is not in the Bible), and then the Friendly Ghost association makes me think of Halloween (of which I'm not a fan, but I do love fall). So Caspar has cozy holiday vibes while at the same time being ancient and exotic. Nickname possibility of Cass is a huge plus.

The others on your list are more popular (except maybe Theo?), making them less noteworthy. I don't feel like the name Tristan draws the same attention to itself as the names Caspar or Rex.

If I had to choose middle names from the list, I'd go with Caspar Theo and Rex Elijah.

Leo Casper and Tristan Rex would be an awesome sibling duo!
    All the best,
    Mischa.