Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle do you like best for Catherine?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ophelia

22 31.43%
  • Octavia

14 20.00%
  • Ottilia

9 12.86%
  • Aurelia

25 35.71%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    And the winner is... Catherine Ophelia! I just can't pass up the chance to use the beautiful Ophelia. I only wish DH adored it as much as I do, but he assured me this morning that it was a gorgeous name (despite the Hamlet association) and that he would come to love it because it was her name.

Thanks again to everybody who responded! Y'all were a great help!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Catherine Ophelia is gorgeous! It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's still beautiful. William Balthazar and Catherine Ophelia are both fantastic. I love the pairing of a classic, "safe" first name with a very unusual, slightly ornate middle name. (I'm secretly rooting for a boy, because Balthazar is just all kinds of awesome.)
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe