Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It's finally here!

After dreaming about babies and names for the past year, today we found out we are expecting! We haven't told anyone yet, but are still soaking it in. I have my first appointment scheduled for June 26th. Now it's time to get serious about names! : )

Congratulations! So exciting!
    TTC #1

Congrats Marissalou! Today I (finally) crossed the 12-week mark of my first trimester and I couldn't be more excited either! Hubby and I tried for over a year, after losing our first one, so I know exactly how it feels to finally get that positive. Enjoy every second of it! I say just enjoy it, just the two of you, for a little while before telling anyone else. It's such a special time!
    And I know it will most likely seem like your week 12 is an eternity away, that's how mine felt. But it seriously went by in a blink. Now I have 6.5 more weeks to wait until the anatomy scan and I hear if it's a boy or a girl! A lot of pregnancy is a waiting game so I guess we should just get used to it.
    Happy, healthy baby thoughts to you and your so!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a special time for you and your partner!!! Enjoy it.
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel