Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Right now, my GP is Jace on a girl. I also love Wren and Niamh
    ~Mehri

You're right, brigid, it is hard to define modern. I really like vintage names and I feel like a lot of them are ready for a comeback. I love Faye and will likely use it as a middle, if I don't go with a one syllable first name. The ones I originally mentioned were quite popular in the 80s and 90s and frequently used on soap operas and night time dramas. I am just wondering what is popular now. What are the new Brooke and Paige?
    I know Claire will always be well liked and well used.
    I am not a fan of boy's names on girls though, so no Blake or Bryce. I don't mind Quinn or Shae.

augustalee, I think you have pretty much covered them all! LOL
    Which ones do YOU like?

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    augustalee, I think you have pretty much covered them all! LOL
    Which ones do YOU like?
    I have a REALLY extensive list because I love 2-3-1 or 3-2-1 triple-barreled names (Matilda Sailor Belle, Alice Viola Dove, Iris Cordelia Jean). My favorite one-syllable name is Jane. I feel like it's timeless, modern, powerful, and so very chic!

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...