Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Dillonsfan01 I think that simply Anna is my favorite. I want to like a longer form but I just don’t know. Anastasia reminds me of 50 Shades of Grey, unfortunately. It is beautiful but I would never be able to use it.

Joyfulmomto8 Susanna is beautiful! I worry about the nickname Susie or *shudder* Sue though. I said the name to my husband and he started singing, “ohhhh Susanna!!!!” haha Annabel is so perfect, it seems. I love the longer form of Anna.

Mischa LOVE Annabeth! Is it too southern though? I watch Hart of Dixie and there is an Annabeth on there. It is beautiful, especially with the southern drawl.

Emag08 Anastasia and Annalie are both beautiful! Unfortunately, Nameberry has ruined all of my Annalie’s and Annelise’s. All I hear now is anal.

Kyemsma I think that your top three are mine as well. Now I just need to get hubby on board with an Anna name!

Tay2thestars Oh my goodness, love Indiana! Not for me, but I know a little Indiana that goes by Indi. So adorable.

Goodhope, OOO! I wouldn’t have thought of Antonia! I will have to think about that one for a while and see how it sits. Very pretty!

Ashthedreamer My husband LOVES Arianna. I think Arianne is a bit too harsh sounding to me but Arianna is gorgeous. Do you ever hear a name so much that it loses its sparkle? I think that my husband and I have talked about this name to death (Aria would honor his grandmother, Anne/Anna would honor my grandmother.) I hope that I can come back to loving it because I think it would be a perfect name for a little girl. I like Annika too but sometimes it sounds funny coming out of my mouth and I would not want to have a problem pronouncing a daughter’s name haha.

Dindlee I think I am stuck on simple Anna. I’m glad so many of you guys like the sweet simplicity too.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Hannah's my one and only favourite...

In order:
    Anna
    Annabella
    Annabel
    Rhiannon (It's in the middle)
    Anais
    Roxana
    Johanna
    Shoshanna

I love Annabel!
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

My favorites are Anastasia and Annabeth
    Girls:
    Alexandrina Caroline, Ariana Isobel, Katarina Lily, Linnea Scarlett, Rosalie Clara, Elena Violet, Mila Felicity, Victoria Evangeline, Anastasia Josephine

Boys:
    Benjamin Emmett, Caleb Joshua, Mason Levi, Jameson Noah, Charles Oliver, William Joseph, Nathaniel Owen, David Thomas, and Beckett Hudson