Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The name Revere...

What do you think of it? I think it has a neat sound and also a cool meaning as a word name! What kind of a boy/man do you picture having this name?

Thanks!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

I kind of like it, though it might work better as a middle. It's a middle name on my dad's side of the family.
    Elliot ~ Silas ~ Henry ~ Gideon ~ Ezekiel
    Evangeline ~ Sophie ~ Maisie ~ Phoebe ~ Josephine

Crushes: Jubal ~ Avery ~ Persephone ~ Seraphina

I like it. I can't picture a particular type of guy.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I like it! I like both the meaning of Revere, and also the connection to Paul Revere of American history. I think he's a pretty cool namesake. And Rev/Ev could be a pretty cool nn, or even Vere (or Ever!). I'm not sure what kind of guy I would picture--probably someone who loves history and his country, with a good and noble heart, who doesn't have an unkind bone in his body. Maybe a bit sporty, as well.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I'm not a big fan, I must say. I picture a dynamic and curious man with much charisma, boldness and independance.