Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Question...

Asher, Merit, and Sawyer are my top three of your first name options.

I love the softness of Asher, I feel like this pairs well with some of the more flowy middles:
    Asher Ofelia* - I am mad about this combo. It's so unique and I love the sounds...ASH-er o-FAY-lee-ah. swoon...
    Asher Marian* - This definitely conjures images of the Deep South for me, particularly those low-hanging trees draped in Spanish moss
    Asher Cordelia
    Asher Eleanor
    Asher Florence

Sawyer gives me a sassy tomboy-ish vibe, I feel like it pairs well with the shorter, punchier middles:
    Sawyer Alys* - I love the texture of this combo...Sawyer is so mischievous and Alys is sleek and edgy, but together they make me think of warm summer days, fresh lemonade, crisp linen shirts and sunlight through a shimmering green tree canopy.
    Sawyer Faye* - This is so sassy, and such a perfect complement to Rowan Jane!
    Sawyer Cora - I love the look of this but the sound is a little R heavy. Same with Flora/Florence and Ruby
    Sawyer Marian - I do love the strength of this one. Marian is so versatile, she can be both soft and powerful.
    Sawyer Maxine

Merit has a dignity and refinement that pairs well with some of the more vintage choices:
    Merit Eleanor
    Merit Florence
    Merit Cordelia*

My top four at the moment are Asher Ofelia, Asher Marian, Sawyer Alys, and Sawyer Faye. I do think Sawyer Faye is the most "matchy" with Rowan Jane, for good or for ill I hope this helps!
    Last edited by sleepysessha; June 1st, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I like Merit Eleanor the best of your name selections.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Hmmm, I like Ruby and Cordelia for mn's. I would pick sawyer ruby, sawyer Cordelia, merit ruby, or merit Cordelia.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I second Merit Eleanor (or Marit - I like the way it looks when written out). Merit Cordelia would be nice too.
    Second would be Asher, Asher Ophelia. Third, Felix Faye - it sounds superhero-like.

I am hesitant about Sawyer because the first thing I think when I hear it is 'lawyer'. But it doesn't look like most people would agree.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias