Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'll second Zeller Jericho. Jericho is fantastic. Zeller isn't a name I would use, but it sounds fine to me. I think he'd fit in with all the other surname names. I'm not familiar with the Dr. Seuss reference, and it didn't come up with a quick google search, so it might not be that well known?

Hartley is another I wouldn't use, but I can see the appeal. I do really like the nickname Hart.

I also like Zeller Keene as it honors lots of family, and that seems to be important to you.

Some others you may like:
    Archer
    Bridger
    Calloway
    Corbin
    Dempsey
    Dexter
    Ezra
    Fintan
    Griffith
    Jasper
    Jethro
    Nolan
    Theron
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

As I was going down your list, the only one that jumped out at me was Jericho... I even love it as a first name (great nn possibilities, and unique but mature). Zellar makes me think of 'seller', 'cellar', and 'stellar'... they're not particularly good or bad, but I think he'd be explaining his name (it's a 'z', not and 's'), and how he got the name to a lot of people... It reminds me of a college classmate I had with another unique Z name who always ended up having to explain to everyone that he was not a foreign exchange student... I could see that possibly happening... I personally like Jericho Hartley... talk about a handsome, dashing, but strong name!
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I'm afraid I don't like Zeller very much either. However, I do love Jericho. I think Jericho Hayes, Jericho Rece, or Jericho Gramercy are all lovely. I also really like Reed Walsh or Reed Alexander together with your last name. Good luck and congratulations!