Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'll second Zeller Jericho. Jericho is fantastic. Zeller isn't a name I would use, but it sounds fine to me. I think he'd fit in with all the other surname names. I'm not familiar with the Dr. Seuss reference, and it didn't come up with a quick google search, so it might not be that well known?

Hartley is another I wouldn't use, but I can see the appeal. I do really like the nickname Hart.

I also like Zeller Keene as it honors lots of family, and that seems to be important to you.

Some others you may like:
    Archer
    Bridger
    Calloway
    Corbin
    Dempsey
    Dexter
    Ezra
    Fintan
    Griffith
    Jasper
    Jethro
    Nolan
    Theron
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander

As I was going down your list, the only one that jumped out at me was Jericho... I even love it as a first name (great nn possibilities, and unique but mature). Zellar makes me think of 'seller', 'cellar', and 'stellar'... they're not particularly good or bad, but I think he'd be explaining his name (it's a 'z', not and 's'), and how he got the name to a lot of people... It reminds me of a college classmate I had with another unique Z name who always ended up having to explain to everyone that he was not a foreign exchange student... I could see that possibly happening... I personally like Jericho Hartley... talk about a handsome, dashing, but strong name!
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I'm afraid I don't like Zeller very much either. However, I do love Jericho. I think Jericho Hayes, Jericho Rece, or Jericho Gramercy are all lovely. I also really like Reed Walsh or Reed Alexander together with your last name. Good luck and congratulations!