• Ryan

4 4.40%
  • Quinn

50 54.95%
  • Ronnie

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I really like Quinn. Up until recently I would have said; "Ryan on a GIRL...NEVER!!!", but then I met a little girl named Ryan, and it just...worked! She was sweet, pretty, and spunky, and it really really fit her.

I also know several little Rileys (and one Rylie, my cousin's daughter) who are girls, and though it's not my absolute favourite name (for boys or for girls), I do think it's now a gender-neutral name - works for either. I also know 2 female Charlies, but I believe that at least one of them is a short form for Charlotte.

Good luck deciding on a name you LOVE...despite what others may think...and congratulations on your upcoming little girl

I've known girl Riley's (with many spellings), Charlie's and Ryan's. I never once thought their names didn't suit them! Spunky choices that definitely work for some people!

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Eloise, Fiona, Margaux, Nora, Julia, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theo/Theodore, James, Remi/Remy

Boyish names on girls are not my thing. But I do like Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by megdelzell View Post
    I dont quite understand why some would come onto this post about boy names for girls, just to say they detest my choices. Well, golly gee, your opinion TOTALLY makes me change my mind from naming my daughter Charlie instead to Sarah! Not really.
    I appreciate everyones opinion but geez really "I detest the names you chose for your child"?
    Thank you to those who gave constructive criticism instead of being rude little monkeys lol
    Right now we are leaning more towards the 3 no one liked lol which makes me even happier
    Detest is such a strong word!
    They are just not my thing, but I don't dislike them all! I hope people don't think I am rude when I say that.
    I do prefer full names with boyish nicknames so they can chose which name they prefer.
    Charlotte - nn Charlie for example. But that's just me.
    Obviously you will go with the one you love regardless of what we think.
    Good for you! Good luck!

I've always thought Charlie was cute on girls. I know several Riley/Rylee's, so if popularity is a factor, I wouldn't go with that one.

I've met girls with the following boyish names, in case you're looking for more options:

Jordyn
    James/Jamie
    Camryn
    Elliot
    Bennet
    Ryan
    Hayden