Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Matvey and Anastasia = AWESOME. I know a little girl named Anastasia and it's not too big of a name.

To answer some of your other questions:
    I like Lana better.
    How about Karenza instead of Karena?
    Evelina is a beautiful name but may be swamped by the Eves, Evas, Evies, and Avas out there.

If you're trying not to be too Russian, I wouldn't use Elizaveta. The other options are wonderful-- good touch of the exotic (except Amity and Delia), but moves the sibling name set in he direction you want.

I really like Kira, Karina and Anastasia, with my favorite for you probably Karina.

PS Odessa is a town, not a particularly nice one.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

My favs would be Karina (close to Karenina... of literary fame), Anastasia (lots of nns... Ana, Stacy, Anne, Annie), and Evelina (reminds me of the James Joyce poem "Eveline"... there are a lot of Avas, but I think this one is just different enough)...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I really like the shorter names: Kira, Lana, Delia, Karina. I don't see Kari as an automatic nickname for Karina.