Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

boy name that works with his sisters!

Hi berries! Someone I know is having her sixth baby in about two months, and she asked me if I had name suggestions. She can't seem to find a name for her son that will work with her daughters names!

Eleanor "Ellie"
    Cecily
    Emmeline "Emmy" and Anastasia "Annie" (twins)
    Jessica "Jess"
    Allison "Ally"

All suggestions welcome! She doesn't really have any names she likes yet (she liked my suggestion of Elliot and Evander, she also likes Valor but doesn't think it fits)
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Isaac, Henry, Sebastian, Tobias, George, Kieran, Oliver, Devon, Bennett, Xander, Alasdair (too close to Allison?), Alexander, Xavier, Theodore, Lysander, Isaiah, Matthias, Ulrick / Ulrich, Andrew, Albert, Jeremy, James? Hope these give her some ideas. I really love her daughters names by the way!
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I would avoid Elliot if she has an Ellie. And Emmett with an Emmeline. Maybe even another E name altogether. (even tho I love both names you suggested!)

Does she want another name with a nickname ending in the -ee sound, or not necessarily?
    Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson