Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Miles David would be really handsome!

I like Max from your list with Sam and Finn.

I also really like the suggestions of Jack and Nate
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Thanks for the amazing feeback! OH said he still doesn't like Jack which is unfortunate He said he likes Leo, Miles, Cole, Heath (He really loves Heath Ledgers films so I think that might be why, but who am I to complain? Heath is a great name.), Gage, Blake and Kent. I like most of these names too we'll ponder on those for a while!

As for the one syllable theme, I would love to continue it because I think a sibset of Sam, Finn & Jack or Sam, Finn & Max/Miles would be really awesome but we want more children and I'm scared we'll get stuck in a theme with no way out! If we like a one syllable name that much then we'll go for it though. I think I'm over thinking it, to be honest.

We have a girls name picked out incase it turns out to be a girl (which took us about 1 day to agree on haha!), which is Lila Esme, and we'd like to use that for a future baby girl if we ever have one so I think that may be why I want a name that isn't one syllable, so Lila doesn't stick out if we ever use it. (Although Sam, Finn, Miles & Lila is pretty cute)

eh, I guess I'll cross that bridge if I ever get there! Thanks for all of the suggestions, keep them coming! They're all fantastic.

I think Max David would be fantastic with your boys' names.

I really like Noah.It goes great with his brothers!
    It's very handsome.