Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So relieved to announce our baby is here and has a name!

I saw on facebook that you are going to put out a quarterly report for the babies born after April 1st. Considering we changed our baby boys name, I thought I should update this thread. The following comments wont make any sense, but at least his right name will be included with the rest. So our baby is Jem Richmond, born on May 22nd. He is a baby brother to Bugsy William.
    Thanks,

Lila
    Last edited by goldielocks; June 29th, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

Congratulations! Thatcher Richmond isn't a name I personally would choose, but my oh my is it handsome! Ted is perfectly adorable as well and somehow works with Bugsy, so good choice!
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

Warmest congratulations and I think Ted is slowly coming into vogue, so you are possibly at the beginning of a new trend.

Congratulations! A very handsome name and obviously one you love. Plus Thatcher works really well with Bugsy
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I think Thatcher Richmond is so handsome! Congratulations!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb