Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Alright... Down to 3 names now!

We're finally between three names, Gideon, Wesley & Julian, if it's a boy. I think we will probably end up getting it down to 2 names and choosing after we meet him (if it's a boy), so pick your top two names out of the three! Please tell us which is your 1st choice and which is your 2nd. Oh, if it matters, for a girl we've decided on Georgia Elise. And older siblings' names are Jasper, Frankie (boy) & Annabeth. Thanks!
    My sweet babes Jasper, Frankie, Annabeth & Gideon (6/2/13)

This is hard! Such great boy names

1. Julian
    2. Gideon
    3. Wesley
    Lilac -- yep, that's my real name And I know my username says mom to 5, but it's actually 6! Stupid fat fingers
    Mom to Penelope Juniper (8), Rosalie Seraphina (5), Philippa Charlotte (4) & Mila Primrose (2).
    Emmeline Genevieve & Baby Boy - born 5/30/13

I like...

1. Wesley
    2. Gideon
    3. Julian

If it helps your decision at all, here's my two cents on Julian. If I were a boy, I would not want to carry a name that sounds so similar to Julia/Juliet/Juliana. I totally see the name's appeal because I too like the sound and look of it, but when it comes right down to it...well, try to picture yourself as a prepubescent boy. Which of these names would you prefer to be known as? Wesley is 100% masculine and strong. Gideon is ancient and manly. Julian--yes, it's an ancient male name, but I feel like the common Juli- girls' names from the 90s to today have kind of robbed it of its masculinity.

1) Julian
    2) Gideon
    3) Wesley

1) Wesley
    2) Julian
    3) Gideon

I've always have had a soft spot for Wesley. Julian is nice, however, I do have a slight issue with the Juli- beginning, since like pp mentioned, so many girl names start with it. I never really understood the appeal of Gideon; it doesn't sound pleasing to my ear at all.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~