16 27.59%
  • Jonah

12 20.69%
  • Evan

6 10.34%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Narrowed it down to 5 names!

We've finally narrowed it down to 5 first names & would love to hear others' opinions. Wesley, Jonah, Gideon, Julian & Evan are the five, either vote in the poll or comment below. Thanks!
    My sweet babes Jasper, Frankie, Annabeth & Gideon (6/2/13)

All great names. I couldn't decided how to vote until I saw the names of your other children. I'd shy away from another name starting with J. And Evan then didn't seem quite strong enough to stand up; nor did Wesley. But Gideon seemed to me perfect!

Jasper, Frankie, Annabeth, and Gideon.

Quote Originally Posted by wolv View Post
    All great names. I couldn't decided how to vote until I saw the names of your other children. I'd shy away from another name starting with J. And Evan then didn't seem quite strong enough to stand up; nor did Wesley. But Gideon seemed to me perfect!

Jasper, Frankie, Annabeth, and Gideon.
    I agree with avoiding another J name, and Evan does not stand up for me either. I LOVE your other kids names, and Evan just pales a bit in comparison. So for me it's between Wesley and Gideon. I think Wesley goes slightly better with the other names, so that gets my vote.
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Julian wins by 10 miles for me. Jonah is my second fav, but way behind Julian. Evan isn't bad, but doesn't seem to fit with your sib-set very well. Wesley is okay, but not my style. Gideon, I just don't really like and don't think it fits your casual/friendly sib-set well.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Jasper, Frankie, Annabeth, & Wesley.

I love Julian, and Jonah goes well with the sibling names, but I just don't like to repeat a first letter when there's already three or more kids. Gideon is awesome, but it just doesn't seem to go with the other's names, and Evan is seen a lot, but goes good with the names. So my vote is for Wesley, nickname Wes!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen