Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ways to get to Sid?

Besides Sidney? I know starting with a nn isn't the best method, but I love the sound of this but don't love the first name Sidney since it is too Sidney Crosby for me.
    Mother to Vesper and Ondine

My first thought was Isidore.

Others:
    Sayyid
    Sigfrid
    Spiridon / Spyridon
    Placid
    Siddharta

Maybe Sid would make a nice middle name and you could call him that. Nathaniel Sid "Sid" as an example.

Sigmund was my only idea not mentioned above. I do love Sidney, though my husband has vetoed it! Sidonio?

Cidro
    Cassidy
    Desiderius
    Idris
    Leonidas
    Placido
    Poseidon
    Sigfried
    Sigmund

Maybe just aim for the initials S.D.?

Placid/o sounds like flaccid. Not something a boy wants to carry around, so I don't recommend that.

Sigmund or Sigfried could work, but it would be a heavy name to have.

Cassidy really makes sense, and its really wearable for a boy to a man. I think that could be your best option unless his initials are S.I.D.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen