• Lyra Belle

11 44.00%
  • Phoebe Aurora

10 40.00%
  • Ida Lillian

3 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Final 4 thoughts

I'm hoping to narrow this list down to two or three names with middles.

I just wanted to ask from feedback from people on your favs and if you have any alternate suggestions for middles or firsts? I usually prefer one syllable middle names in what appears to be nature themed but open to others. Ivy, Belle and Lillian are all names to honour family members. Our last name ends in ey which is why i dont like first names ending with the same sound.

Freya Ivy
    Lyra Belle
    Phoebe Aurora
    Ida Lillian

Thank you in advance

Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Sky - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry

I like almost all of the names, but I wouldn't have paired them together the same as you. Ivy Aurora would be gorgeous! Freya Lillian would be cute too!
    Top 10:

Girls - Annika, Claire, Ellora, Hannah, Jadis, Luella, Penelope, Samara, Saoirse and Siobhan.

Boys - Atticus, Caspian, Cassander, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Leander, Malachi, Perseus, Silas and Sora.

But it changes often.

Ah thanks for the suggestions- Ive now added Lyra Phoebe, Aurora Lillian and Ivy Aurora..... i was supposed to use this time to actually narrow down and now ive managed to almost double the options! also Adding Oceana and possible Oriana....

I either need more pets or lots of girls....

Freya Ivy- Feels a bit repetitive with the ey/I and the Y's. I'd make it Freya Belle, although I also like the suggestion of Freya Lillian.
    Lyra Belle- Lovely.
    Phoebe Aurora- Also lovely. This one is my favorite.
    Ida Lillian- Not at all a fan of Ida, but it flows well. I like the ring of Ivy Lillian, too.

Definitely add Oriana! I think it's a pretty, underused alternative to Aurora, which is getting popular. I like Phoebe Oriana, Ivy Oriana and Oriana Belle.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr