Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We need suggestions for our first! :)

Hello berries! I'm 25 weeks preggo with our first little bundle of joy. Hubby has decided that we will both choose 3 names for each gender and then discuss from there. I'd like your help in finding 3 spectacular names.

Our last name sounds like March, but starts with a B. And middle name for a boy will be August (family name).

Do you have any suggestions or opinions? I'd like to steer clear of top 100 names...

Here's my current list:
    Milo
    Graham
    Rory (wondering if this needs a full name or can stand on its own)
    Rowan
    Felix (hubby is not a fan)
    Jonah

Thank you!

Ronan (as an alternative to Rowan which is unisex)
    Jasper
    Hugo
    Viggo
    Vincent
    Nathaniel
    Xavier

(since I like a lot of the ones on your list, just thought I'd throw out a few more of my favorites)
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

So, it sounds like your surname is 1 syllable. Although Graham is my fav, I think it would be too choppy when paired with a 1 syllable surname... especially since most people just call you by your 1st name and surname (with no mn). I also cannot get on board with Felix. Rowan seems to be going to the girls (correct me if I'm wrong). If that doesn't bother you, then go for it. I've also known a few girls named Rory. Milo reminds me of "The Adventures of Milo and Otis"... I can't get past that. The issue with Jonah is that it will slur to become Jonaugust, and Jonas August doesn't go well. Would you consider Jude, Judah, Josiah, etc?

Suggestions:
    Malcolm August
    Callum August
    Declan August
    Sullivan August
    Jericho August
    Keaton August
    Lachlan August
    Caspian August
    Wesley August
    Soren August
    Kenyon August
    Kian August
    Keegan August
    Kiaran August
    Talon August
    Tucker August
    Jasper August
    Caspar August
    Edison August
    Everett August
    Orion August
    Dallin August
    Damien August
    Garrett August
    Quentin August
    Quincy August
    Sterling August
    Simon August
    Brody August
    Theodore August
    Tiernan August
    Tierney August
    Nolan August
    Maxwell August
    Rafferty August
    Thatcher August
    Xavier August
    Caelum August
    Cavan August
    Nevin August
    Channing August
    Connolly August
    Conrad August
    Roscoe August
    Corbin August
    Stanton August
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara

I like Graham, Milo and Rowan best from your list. They all sound amazing with middle name August (which I love!).
    Felix is great too, but if your husband doesn't like it, then you're sort of wasting one of your three choices!
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert

My fears for Rowan and Graham are the same as what you have pointed out...darn. I think that Graham, Rory, and Milo are my favorites. Hubby also isn't sure if he can get past Milo and Otis... makes me sad.

I love Maxwell, but my parents' dog is Max...kinda puts the kibosh on that one.

I'm also liking:
    Thatcher
    Wesley
    Callum
    Everett ( though I'm not sure I see it on my baby. ..if you know what I mean)