Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation 36 weeks and NOOOOOO names! Oh deal lord please help!!

I am 36 weeks pregnant with my second child ( we do not know the sex) and my husband and I cant agree on anything!!!!!!!!!!

We have a 4 year old boy named Matvey ( The Russian version of Matthew) My husband has Russian on his side and Matvey was the name of a beloved uncle. He usually gets called Maty or just M.

For this child we just cant seem to find anything we like!!!

We both like uncommon names but REAL names. He wants to stick with the Russian theme but there is just nothing that I have seen that I am thrilled with!

Names I like that were vetoed or are too popular for my liking:

Felicity
    Pippa
    Nadia ( the only Russian names I liked... he said NO)
    Alexis

Can you help????? It does NOT have to be a Russian name... just something that goes with Matvey... not popular but not made up!!!! and no M names!
    Thanks!

( i posted in boys too!)

A few of my favorite Russian names...

Katya
    Mikkeline (I know you said no M names, but this isn't matchy with Matvey, and it's SO gorgeous!)
    Agata
    Agnessa
    Zoya
    Zina
    Janina
    Anya
    Antonina
    Svetlana
    Tatiana
    Yelena
    Ivanna
    Lana
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

boys names drive me crazy!