Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love the suggestions of Antonia, Miranda, Lydia, Sylvia, and Araminta.

Eleanor, Penelope, and...

Thomasina
    Camilla
    Gwendolen
    Lavinia

Arabella - I don't find this as classic as William, Eleanor, or Penelope, really.
    Marianne - Pretty, but doesn't stand out to me.
    Cordelia - Its okay, but its less adorable than Eleanor or Penelope.
    Matilda - this one seems to match the best, and it sounds so fitting with the others!
    Emmeline - cute but you already have an E name, and that's something I'm not too much of a fan of when it comes to 3+ kids
    Constance/Constantia - Really out of no where, compared to the others!

Matilda Rosalie works really well with your other kids' names.

Other classic names: (The ones in italics are the ones I think fit well with your kids' names, bold I think goes with Matilda and her potential siblings.)
    Alice, Henriette, Beatrice, Charlotte, Claire, Emily, Elizabeth, Grace, Helen, Julia, Katherine, Madeline, Margaret, Sophia, Susan.

William Arthur Hay
    Eleanor Lillian Hay
    Penelope Eloise Hay
    Matilda Rosalie Hay
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Smile

Thanks, I think Millicent and Agatha are going to join our list of possibles.
    I do love Matilda, but it has become quite popular down here in Oz...maybe too popular?
    Elizabeth is my name and Katherine and Isabelle my sisters. So not an option.
    Octavia is interesting as bubs is due in October. Maybe too different from the siblings names though?
    Last edited by ellabelle; May 28th, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

I love Constance Rosalie... I think it's gorgeous with the other siblings names... it fits perfectly with such a rich history yet it is less expected than Matilda (this would be my second choice! I think it fits perfectly and I Love the name (my own little cherub is Matilda)... But it's almost too expected with sibling names! Third choice is Cordelia Rosalie.....very pretty!!

Last edited by mapleleaf; May 28th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.