Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    well, to work for BOTH of you, what is it that YOU'RE looking for in a boy's name? you're saying it's more about how a name makes you feel. how would the right name make you feel?

based on what you're saying about your man, i'm wondering whether he might like "rebel" names.. names that sound a bit ragged, heroic maybe. the first name that came to mind for me was Blaze.

Some good suggestions guys, thanks!

In terms of my own preferences, some of my faves are Archer, Charlie, Declan, Elijah & Finn. I guess quite masculine, classic feeling but without being overly common.

Middle name will be Jameson - we know that much!!!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Cars/Motorcycles - Bentley, Ford, Axel, Deisel, Dodge, Colt, Forester, Jetta, Lincoln
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

If he likes car or bike racing, maybe look up a list of the current or famous riders. My husband's into Formula 1 and I looked up a list of names from that to see what sort of names he would suggest, most of his ideas come from people he knows or off the television.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye

It just got real folks! Had my anatomy scan this morning and bub is definitely a boy...

Let the months of arguing begin!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013